Steven Picanza is a brand architect, business strategist, and marketing director with a core purpose centered around connecting people, products, and organizations with their core audience.
Co-founder of the lifestyle brand for the creative entrepreneur, "The Creative Hustler", Steven is also the Director of Marketing for OpenEye Global, a digital experience design agency as well as being a strategic advisor for The Agency Guy, a business consultancy referring brands of all sizes to the right marketing firm based on capabilities, culture, and strategy.
Currently, Steven is a co-host on both The Creative Hustler Podcast and CoffeeTalk with OpenEye Global.
Steven, being passionate about all things creative, is also an Executive Board member of The San Diego Entertainment & Arts Guild, a non-profit organization he helped found in 2009.
Steven has appeared at the following events or universities as a speaker, host, educator, or influencer
- New Media Europe
- San Diego Entrepreneur Summit
- University of California, San Diego
- San Diego State University
- Accion International
- Sam Adams Brewing The American Dream
- San Diego Chamber of Commerce
- Temecula Chamber of Commerce
- Bolo Digital Marketing Conference
- Digital Signage Expo
- EuroShop a GoGO
- IED - The European Institute of Design
- Bocconi University Entrepreneurship Club
- Drexel University, Lebow College of Business
- The Infopreneur Summit
- In The Trenches MBA Program
- The MARCC Academy
Steven has been featured on or written for the following publications, blogs, or podcasts
- Advertising Week
- Marketing Land
- Huffington Post
- iMedia Connection
- Digital Signage Connection
- Aviation Pros
- The Pratt Retail Institute
- Business Collective